Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update

I just wanted to touch base with anyone that has joined this site so far.  I am working on getting this up and ready in between work and kidstongue  While I do this, if anyone does have any suggestions that they would like me to look at, just let me know!  As I had mentioned earlier, I am only putting those up that I have had experience with, or that I have checked out the best that I can.  I also run them through Pharmacy Checker.  This is actually now required by Google advertising for these sites to be able to advertise their pharmacies.  They are required to become a member and be researched by this company.  They will then have to pay a fee to maintain this membership.  This is why the better pharmacies are becoming harder to find because they do not want to pay this fee.  The up side to this, as the crooked ones become uncovered, they are listed within this site.  I have the links part locked at this point because I am not done with it...if anyone really wants to see it before this, just let me know.  Some of you may also wonder why I had decided to come up with this idea of doing something like this.  Recently I had gone through a very bad experience with a company, which I will be posting about at a later date......., but I had decided I am just so tired of reading about these experiences that people have to go through looking for a reputable online pharmacy.  While we go through this, more and more online pharmacies pop up preying on people that do not have the correct information.