Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dieters Nightmare

So, the Holidays are creeping around the corner...every dieters nightmaretongue  I am not sure how most handle it, I think everyone handles it differently.  I used to pretty much just give it up for a month or two and not worry about it, then kind of start over again from scratch.  Yes, well...that was when I was a bit younger and had that metabolism on my side...ha ha
Now, I find myself more preparing for it.  I try to avoid the Halloween candy in the house until I will absolutely need it.  I also find myself stocking up on healthier foods then I usually do, and exercising a little bit more.  In my mind I guess, it wont hurt me as bad when those holiday dinners come aroundcool You can enjoy them a little bit more, but in moderation of course....and not have to crash diet afterwards.  Not saying this always works, but it is a goal going into it!  Yes, of course, my kids just love the fact the kitchen snacks have been replaced with healthier versions....I do enjoy seeing them eat that then some of the other stuff they like to eat instead.  So it really benefits us all.  I hope all is going great with all of the dieters here, I am always here to help!  Just send me an email or you can post on the forum or blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment