Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Something to Think About....

I have noticed on many of the different weight loss forums that I belong to and boards that I have been searching, that the new thing to come out there now is people advertising phentermine, pain meds, etc...and then will give an email address for you to email and give your information to them to perform a transaction for a sale.  I am sure most  could see this would not be a good idea, and problems are already starting to arise from this.  You have no idea who you are dealing with on the other end, and it is by blind faith that you would ever receive your cookies, or that they would be real.  I have read that there is a few going around right now making their rounds and taking people for a lot of money.  Just be careful out there and to whom you are sharing your personal information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment